Whitsundays PADI Referral Course
Airlie Beach PADI Referral Course
Airlie Beach PADI Referral Course is run at the Whitsunday Training Centre. It is a 2 day course and includes 4 qualifying open water dives conducted over two days in the Whitsunday Islands. (Subject to prevailing weather conditions and vessel availability - alternative venues can be used)
PADI Referral Course
You must meet certain prerequisites before you can be eligible to do the PADI Referral Course. You must have first completed the pool and theory section of the PADI Open Water Course with a qualified PADI instructor. The instructor will then supply you with signed PADI Referral documents which you must bring with you as well as your PADI manual and logbook which will have been issued to you when you commenced your training.
Once these requirements are met you will be able to complete your 4 remaining open water dives, scuba diving at dive sites around the Whitsunday Islands to complete your open water training dives. On completion you will be rewarded with your PADI Open Water diver certificate.
| Rates - 2018/19
|| Per Person
PADI referral Course
Rates valid to 31 March 2020, per person and in Australian Dollars
Deposit only required
A minimum of two students are required to run this course. If there are two students the course can start on any chosen day.
- All equipment and personalised instruction. Maximum of 6 students per class
- 4 open water ocean dives to dive Airlie Beach sites around the Whitsunday Islands.
- 2 X Full day Whitsunday Islands Dive cruises on Mantaray
- Log book, dive logs, pic form, manual, photographs.
- All taxes and levies
- Daily vehicle transfers from your Airlie Beach accommodation to the Airlie Beach Training Centre and return
The price assumes that the student already has the following:
Bookings are essential
- a divers log book
- completed the knowledge section of the course
- completed the confined water skills section
- Completed a Medical Questionnaire
- 2 passport photos
- a signed PADI Referral Form
- a PADI Openwater Manual
Bookings - Deposit Only Required
Once your enquiry has been received we will confirm whether places are available on the dates that you have chosen. You will then receive directions for payment of a deposit to secure your place on the course. The balance owing is paid on arrival at the training centre.
Deposits can be paid by credit card via telephone.
Bookings are required in advance.