Time to Enjoy the Experience
Your course includes 9 dives on some of the best dive
sites the Outer Great Barrier Reef has to offer as
well as plenty of time to snorkel, relax and really
enjoy the underwater reef experience. The Pro Dive Cairns Dive Centre is
unmatched for experience and value.
Also available at the PADI Cairns Dive Centre are the PADI Referral Open Water Course, PADI Refresher Course, PADI Rescue Course and PADI Advanced course.
Cairns 4 Day OW Course Itinerary .....
Here is a breakdown of the divesites that may be visited on this dive liveaboard:
Cairns Great Barrier Reef Divesites .....
Cairns weather .....
Compulsory Student Diver Medical Declaration: Prior to commencing your Open Water Dive Course you must complete the self assessment Student Diver Medical Declaration. A positive response to any question means that there is a pre-existing condition that may affect your safety while diving and you must consult a medical practitioner preferably with experience in diving medicine to obtain a dive medical certificate that states that you are fit to undertake recreational diver training. To avoid disappointment we suggest that you complete the Student Diver Medical Declaration and if necessary obtain a dive medical from a doctor prior to commencement. (Any costs involved are payable directly to the doctor).
Important Note: Once completed the Student Diver Medical Declaration and Dive Medical (if required) is valid for 90 days.
English: Daily except Sunday
German: Tuesdays and Fridays
For those customers who speak languages other than those mentioned above we also have PADI textbooks available in a range of
other European and Asian languages.
If you have a friend or partner who is either already a certified diver or perhaps a non-diver there is no problem with them joining you on the 3 day cruise.
When you arrive at the training centre you will be fitted for your wetsuit, fins etc and optical mask if required.
Inclusions - On Land
- 2 x passport photos needed for certification
- All stationery requirements needed for classroom activities.
- Dive insurance
- PADI Gold Open Water Certificate on completion
- Accommodation transfers daily (city and Northern Beaches)
- All dive and snorkelling equipment (use of prescription mask if necessary)
- PADI Open Water Manual. (Available in English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Swedish and Japanese).
Inclusions - At Sea
2 nights twin share accommodation on board vessel
All meals whilst on board
Bed linen - (no towel included)
All dive and snorkelling equipment (including Dive Computer and Long leg wetsuit)
Use of prescription mask if necessary
- All Government charges and taxes
- Log Book
* You should book well in advance if you require particular dates or if you would prefer a double cabin. Most of the cabins are twin share (2 bunks) only two have queen size beds. You can look forward to seeing an array of marine life such as turtles, sharks and manta rays.
Digital Underwater Camera's are available for hire at a cost of A$45 per dive.
- Please use the Booking and Enquiry Form below for your enquiry.
Bookings are essential
Please use the form below for your Booking Enquiry so that we can check availability. Book online using our secure SSL Booking Form or by phone. We accept Visa and Mastercard.