Airlie Beach Reef Tours
Airlie Beach, Whitsundays, Australia
This Whitsundays scuba diving trip to the Great Barrier Reef aboard the wave piercer vessel 'Seaflight' is the only Whitsundays Great Barrier Reef day diving trip available. If you are looking for a Whitsundays day dive or Airlie Beach day dive, this is it. This scenic cruise through the most beautiful part of the Whitsunday Islands to the outer Great Barrier Reef is very popular and snorkelling or scuba diving on the reef are the main activities. Getting here can be a bit tricky so make sure you check out Getting to Airlie Beach for transport tips.
Hardy Reef Pontoon features an incredible underwater viewing chamber, Queensland's largest.
Extra Reef Activities
Take a guided snorkel tour with our Snorkel Safari - Full details here
Experienced divers can enjoy spectacular scuba diving at specially selected sites with a variety of coral formations that are teeming with marine life. All scuba diving is escorted by our experienced crew, ensuring an unforgettable experience. Introductory dives are also included for those who are uncertified but who would like to experience the thrill of scuba diving.
Seaflight is a 37 metre Wave Piercer Catamaran with exceptional stability and sea keeping qualities.
- Includes Cruise and Snorkeling Gear
|Adult - $269
|Child - $125
|Cruise Plus Diving - Certified Divers
- Includes Cruise, Snorkelling Gear & Dive Gear
|1 Dive - $378
|2 Dives - $437
|Cruise Plus Diving - Introductory Divers
- Includes Cruise, Snorkelling Gear & Dive gear
|1 Dive - $398
|2 Dives - $457
|Guided Snorkel Tour
||Adult - $55
|Child - $35
|10% Family Discount - 2 Adults and 2 or more children
Valid to 31 March 2020, per person and in Australian Dollars.
Departure and Return
|Maritime Passenger Terminal Port of Airlie
Bookings are essential
- Dive Great Barrier Reef at Hardy Reef pontoon
- Return transfers from the Whitsundays to the wonderful lagoon at Hardy Reef onboard 'Seaflight'
- A range of features and activities such as snorkelling, underwater viewing observatory, Subsea Adventure, Glass Bottom Boat, giant waterslide and regular presentations by Whitsundays Marine Biologists
- Marine Park Fees
- Meals - A full buffet lunch, morning & afternoon tea, tea & coffee.
- Pick-ups and drop-offs are also available from Hamilton Island
- Scuba diving Whitsundays only day trip to dive Great Barrier Reef from Airlie Beach
Full description of this cruise with maps and schematics of Whitsundays Australia Dive Site Hardy Reef.
Whitsundays and Airlie Beach Weather
- $14.50 per person, Children $7.50 coach transfers from all local area accommodation to Port of Airlie
- Seabob Underwater Jet experience - More information
- Snorkel Safari - More information
Bookings - Deposit Only Required
Once your enquiry has been received we will confirm whether places are available on the dates that you have chosen. You will then receive directions for payment of a deposit to secure your place on the cruise. The balance owing is paid when you arrive on board.
Deposits can be paid by credit card via telephone.
Bookings are required in advance.
Airlie Beach Reef Tours
Whitsundays Great Barrier Reef day dive
Product ID: Whitsundays Great Barrier Reef day dive
4.7 out of 5 stars or 94%
based on 90 reviews
- Available in Airlie Beach, Whitsundays, Australia