Airlie Beach Reef Tours
Airlie Beach, Whitsundays, Australia
This Whitsundays scuba diving trip to the Great Barrier Reef aboard Cruise Whitsundays vessel 'Seaflight' is the only Whitsundays Great Barrier Reef day diving trip available. If you are looking for a Whitsundays day dive or Airlie Beach day dive, this is it. This scenic cruise through the most beautiful part of the Whitsunday Islands to the outer Great Barrier Reef is very popular and snorkelling on the coral reef is one of the main activities. Getting here can be a bit tricky so make sure you check out Getting to Airlie Beach for transport tips.
Hardy Reef Pontoon features an incredible underwater viewing chamber, Queensland's largest.
Experienced divers can enjoy spectacular scuba diving at specially selected sites with a variety of coral formations that are teeming with marine life. All scuba diving is escorted by our experienced crew, ensuring an unforgettable experience. Introductory dives are also included for those who are uncertified but who would like to experience the thrill of scuba diving.
Seaflight is a 37 metre Wave Piercer Catamaran with exceptional stability and sea keeping qualities.
- Includes Cruise and Snorkeling Gear
|Adult - $245
|Child - $120
|Cruise Plus Diving - Certified Divers
- Includes Cruise, Snorkelling Gear & Dive Gear
|1 Dive - $344
|2 Dives - $403
|Cruise Plus Diving - Introductory Divers
- Includes Cruise, Snorkelling Gear & Dive gear
|1 Dive - $384
|2 Dives - $443
|Family Rate for 2 Adults and 2 or more children 10% discount
Valid to 31 March 2018, per person and in Australian Dollars.
- Dive Great Barrier Reef at Hardy Reef pontoon
- Return transfers from the Whitsundays to the wonderful lagoon at Hardy Reef onboard 'Seaflight'
- A range of features and activities such as snorkelling, underwater viewing observatory, Subsea Adventure, Glass Bottom Boat, giant waterslide and regular presentations by Whitsundays Marine Biologists
- Marine Park Fees
- Meals - A full buffet lunch, morning & afternoon tea, tea & coffee.
- Pick-ups available from Daydream and Hamilton Islands
- Scuba diving Whitsundays only day trip to dive Great Barrier Reef from Airlie Beach
Full description of this cruise with maps and schematics of Whitsundays Australia Dive Site Hardy Reef.
Whitsundays and Airlie Beach Weather
- $14.30 per person, Children $7.00 coach transfers from all local area accommodation to Port of Airlie
Departure and Return
|Port of Airlie - Whitsundays
Bookings are essential
Please use the form below for your Booking Enquiry so that we can check availability. Book online using our secure SSL Booking Form or by phone. We accept Visa and Mastercard.
Bookings - Deposit Only Required
Once your enquiry has been received we will confirm whether places are available on the dates that you have chosen. You will then receive directions for payment of a deposit to secure your place on the cruise. The balance owing is paid when you arrive on board.
Deposits can be paid by credit card via telephone.
Bookings are required in advance.
Airlie Beach Reef Tours
Airlie Beach Whitsundays Great Barrier Reef day dive
Product ID: Seaflight - Whitsundays Great Barrier Reef day dive
4.7 out of 5 stars or 94%
based on 90 reviews
- Available in Airlie Beach, Whitsundays, Australia